Aikido For Everyone
Aikido is a non-violent Japanese Martial Art developed by Morihei Ueshiba, focusing on redirecting your opponent’s energy (Ki). It is meditative while also physically engaging. For many people, it has turned into a life-long practice and life changing habit.
Miami Aikikai is the Oldest Aikido Dojo in the Miami area, founded in 1978 by Nelson Andujar, 7th Dan, Shihan and a direct student of Yoshimitsu Yamada, 8th Dan, Shihan.
Shihans Eliot W. Rifkin and Gustavo Ramos, and each having practiced for over 40 years are the main instructors of the Dojo. They are grateful for the long time support and assistance of other instructors, Ayal Joshua, 6th Dan and Reynaldo Abreu, 2nd Dan.
Benefits of Aikido Martial Art-
- Aikido is great for aerobic conditioning, increased strength and flexibility, improved posture, enhanced sense of timing, better reactions, coordination, and improved balance including pain relief, better cardiovascular health and reduced blood pressure.
- Your mind feel more relaxation, focus and awareness within a week.
- You became more relaxed and confident person with greater Body awareness.
- Spiritual Benefits including an enhanced intuitive understanding of ourselves and the world around us.Person life becomes rich and filled with meaning with greater focus, perceptiveness and clarity.
- Self-development and Self Defense.